Greenlight Online Permit Manager
Greenlight Online Permit Manager (OPM) has been specifically designed for planning and building departments within Australian local governments. Through incorporating the entire sub-division, planning and building processes electronically, Greenlight OPM provides you with an innovative, cost effective and reliable resource that will save time for everyone, from the resident to Council CEO.
Greenlight's online capabilities will elevate your planning and building department to a whole new level. The system allows developers and residents to request preliminary planning and building advice and submit applications via the internet at any time from any location.
Once the application is in the system, Planners and Building Surveyors are able to manage the assessment of the application entirely through Greenlight OPM until the final decision.
At E-VIS we are aware that each planning and building department varies in its practices from Council to Council and have designed Greenlight OPM to accommodate this. The system is fully configurable, allowing Councils to apply their own terms and processes to tailor the system to their needs.
- No more queues - applications are submitted via the internet
- Make payments easy with Greenlight OPMs online payment gateway
- Ensure that applicants are kept informed with automated progress updates
- Allocate tasks and correspondence automatically for increased efficiency
- Greenlight OPMs counter feature will help you keep track of milestone dates
- Your documents anytime, anywhere - view plans and documents online
- Advertise for objections through the Greenlight OPM billboard
- Referrals to external authorities
- Appeals made easy - Greenlight OPM will manage the entire appeals process for you
Contact us for more information