Greenlight Assets Protection
Greenlight Assets Protection is designed specifically for Council’s road engineers and the enforcement arm of the City Cleansing and Maintenance Department to manage road opening, vehicle crossing and skip bin permits.
This web based solution allows residents and builders to lodge and track planning applications and Council staff to process them on-line. It also uses templates and automated actions to significantly reduce administration tasks.
Assets Protection creates much time and money saving benefits not only for the Council but also the Council’s customer..
Listed below are the major features of Assets Protection:
- Lodge applications online
- Upload documents
- Make payments online
- 24 hours a day, 7 days a week access to applications
- Business processes configured into the workflow engine
- Automatic letters and permits generation
- All documents, including emails are stored in DocBureau (E-VIS’ EDMS) or can be integrated to Council’s EDRMS
Assets Protection manages four different types:
- Road Opening/Occupation Permits
- Vehicle Crossing Application
- Skip Bin Application
- Assets Enforcement
Processing by Council using the Internal Interface
Council administration staff is notified of incoming applications. Greenlight powerful workflow will guide and prompt Council staff to process each application type. Such as:
- Applications are assigned to the relevant officer
- Refer applications to interested parties and receive responses electronically
- Once all the information is in the system and the officer is satisfied that all information has been completed, the permit can then be issued
Currently, there are four types of reports that can be generated by the system;
- Applications Lodged – Provides the number of applications that have been lodged per month over a designated period of time
- Payment Gateway – Provides a list of all payments made over the Greenlight system within a designated period of time
- Skip Bin Payments – Provides a list of outstanding fees required for skip bin applications and sorts them by applicant
- Outstanding Vehicle Crossing Inspections – Provides a list of all the vehicle crossing applications that have yet to be inspected and completed.
Further reports can be created as required.